Driving. Driving. Driving.
Well, it went okay. Luke got the RV out of the campground one handed and we parked it in an empty parking lot while we went and got breakfast (HC Organics - very yummy!). Finally at about noon, we embarked on the highway with myself behind the wheel.
Nine hours later, we are parked at a Wal-mart in Laramie, Wyoming. There's really no part of Wyoming that I don't find beautiful and/or cool looking, so the drive wasn't so bad. I ended up driving almost an hour in the dark because the only rest area we found after sunset said 'no overnight camping', so we went all the way to Laramie.
Luke is doing well. He's pretty good as long as he is stationary. I rocked it behind the wheel of the RV today, and feel much more confident. I absolutely could not have done it without Luke, as he provides moral support and all important guidance when making turns.

No comments:
Post a Comment